snow

Thursday, February 18, 2010

Someone i love...


razee and me.. we wait me until i finish my work...

1st i saw him at my work place.. 7eleven sg.pelek.
he as me my phone no.. and i jst.. wat?? whtever..
later on.. he ask again... and last.. he got my no from his fren..
and i still remember our 1st date.. at KAMA restaurant(siam)
hehee.. his so cute.. eventhough his dark.. hehehe.. but he got the smile tht i like..
his has 7 siblings and his no 6 and his the last baby boy.. hehehe his mom like to call him ADIK.. comel... ok.. is enough.. hehehe

his name is mohd razee bin omar..
his was born on the 16th feb 1985
his short and dark skin...
his funny.. frenly and lovely..
bad tempered but easily cool..
his cool.. relax person but a lot of prob but still could relax
his sweet not handsome at all..
he loves cats.. he was like a cat.. egoist..

but his already been taken.. and i was jst his scandal.. kinda mad at 1st but..
his the 1st and last person i'll love like org gile...
mane2 je bdua.. hehe.. i do miss those old time...
i do still love him but i know i can't get him..



No comments:

Post a Comment

Feels....