snow

Monday, January 24, 2011

my kenet...

ekin... this is for you... hehehee
ekin... i think u' re my truly best fren ever...
u do really understand me.. eventhough i scold you, mad at u n i knw..
u'll nvr say bad about me...
and i knw u jst keep quite...

u've call me b4.. i can't pick it up it is because i'm asleep..
i didn't heared it.. i'm really sory...
ekin.. u knw why i like to talk about ma probs with you.. although b4 u nvr said or give me an advice..
but nw.. u different.. tried to help me.. try to tell me wht i should do n not to do..
i wanted u to be here ba myside everyday but i knw.. it wont happen..
although we love to quarell but.. u'll be da one will keep quite...
no 1 here were like you.. NON.. non-halal.. hahahaha is a joke..
i also miss wawa, ruby, awe, anis, su.. kak malina...
but i jst dont knw why i wrote about u although i knw u wont read it...
huhu
wawa.. jgn mrh tau..hehehe u were also there for me when i needed...

i love u gurls so much..
u gurls we the only one who really understnd me....

syg ekin so much....

wan norashikin bt wan kamaruddin...
u will always in ma heart and be ma bestest GF 4 ever...


life goes on and no matter what, i'll try to be there for you...

1 comment:

Feels....