snow

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

today...

hurm... kinda bored... don;t knw why..
i want to go to karaoke~~ can anyone bring me??
not tht bored actually just..
thing that i want is that.. I want to find serenity that can change my life
I haven't find the things i want in my life..
what do i need in life...
i've did the worst think in ma life.. could it be erased? could it be gone for ever??
i really hope tht i wont ever remember it back.. i do hope it gone forever...
but the memories, i wont erased it.. it is bcoz memories will nvr gone..
i want to be someone tht people could recognize and could accept me as who i am..
i do sometimes feel really alone.. but actually i'm not... i'm never alone...
but, how could i change da -ve thinking away from me... 
i want this person change a lot.. i hope he could guide me to the right path..
i'll nvr stop my prayer to the ONE and only ALLAH..
i don't want to be feel lonely...


1thing tht i want in my life is...
happiness...

smile is da best..








 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feels....