snow

Monday, April 26, 2010

i'm in PAIN...

GOD.. pls give me strength..
i needed so much... i'm down.. i could feel the pain..
pls took it from me.. i dont want the feeling of loosing someone tht i love..
i've love him once but i want him just to be by my side.. but i lost him.
i do lost him... i;m stupid.. i know is my fault.. pls gv me chance.. but..
i know.. no own could gv another chance..
but how could i? i've gv him a lot of chance..
by why do he hurt me so much... i know Bella is yours.. but i just need someone there for me..
along cant be the person.. but he's the one save me from you..
why LOVE is so hurting...
why do love hurt me so much...
why do i cry for him if he always keep hurting me??
why can't i love Teddy like i love u b4...
what did u gave me until is hard for me to forgot u..
but... for now..

i'll try not to remember you.. i've throw all things that i've been with you b4..
i'll try not remember all the things we've been doing together....
i'll try not to remember your looks, hair, laugh...
i'll try not to remember you family, cat and house...
i'll try not to remember your cry, your lie, your smile...and lastly
i'll try not to remember you name..
i'll try to vanish the memory of you in my life.. and i know u've removed me from you life..
and i hope you'll understand why i wont spoke or talk or even say hi to you if we meet.. is because..

I DON'T KNOW WHO ARE YOU...

and thnk you for everything.. and i hope u happy with ur future wife....

i'm not adibah dayana when i'm with u anymore OR the one u know b4.. 

i'm  the new 
 DIBA DAYANA

goodbye the one i love..we won't meet again.."

Even though you cant give me anything but tears
I still long for you
Even though I miss you
Holding it in hurts so much
You're standing behind our separation
You are probably doing fine.
You probably not hurting like me


No comments:

Post a Comment

Feels....