snow

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

life...

1st of all....
i would like to say tht i'm so sorry to my blog..
hehehe sorry for not update it for quite long..
bz.. hehehe
dd310388...
hehehe..

AH~!!!!!! i love being 22!!!!!!!!!!!!
i'm 22 this year...
i got a biggest present this year!!!!!!!!!!!!
teddy bear from fara da watie..
glass from diba...
turtle.. name.. barbie (????) hehehehe..
and a fish named BOBO by A.G!!! kak ziana.. huhuhu..
Ita gave me a cake.. it is secret recipe.... chocolate!!!!!!!!!!!!
min min also!!! cheese cake!!!

i just fought with my dear last this week....
miss him alot though.. but we're ok now..
quite alot of my frens were sme and.. i jst dont knw wat to say.
i dont have any comment with it.. cos i'm not in the mood this week..
fought with him..
got frustrated with frens.. i jst dont know..
and scared with my study.... HTM120... i jst dont want to repeat it again..
i've been in this situation b4 and is so damn hateful.. dont wat it to happen AGAIN...

BUT...

i do got alot of things to do and i just love myself.. dis is me..
i'm not a persong who easily givng up on sumting...
so.. i need to move on no matter wat... hehee..

thnks to my mama..my cyg ekin...my teddy.. my frens all..
this is like... my new life in UitM....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feels....