snow

Friday, March 4, 2011

stressful day...

today.. is my stress day...
i was.. i dont knw..
knp... pe mslh aku ni..
why is dis happen to me again...
is really... i jst hate it..
i got the worst day ever..
i knw.. people doesnt like my anger.. so do i.. i dont knw why i cant control it 2day..
is jst so stupid and i being to rude to my lect.. it is bcoz.. i'm to stress of everything..
no one can understand it.. cos only me can understnd it.. ceh.. poyo jap..
but is true.. i nvr had a nice peaceful day... (TIPU)
yes of cos i had.. but.. enth..
BEL... ECO...ACCOUNT....FNB... SERVING... Kitchen..... me myself is so damn miserable..

bak kte miss... is normal.. is cry if u want.. and it could reduce ur hurt...

i really dont knw where and who to tell bout it...

yes i do cry bout wat had happen to me..
i need to be strong.. yes i need...
this is all happen krn ada hikmah..
smua yg terjd akan ada hikmah d sblik nye...

berikn ku peluang kali ke-2...

i need to do da best in my life...

2 comments:

Feels....